Sunday, August 27, 2006

Starting Out

I've started this blog simultaneously with the creation of a photography website. I am in the middle of creating the website and it won't be up until later this week or next week.

Photography is a passion of mine. I like to capture those fleeting moments in time. I have seen how much time flies as I watch my 2 kids grow up. The cute things that they do just don't seem to last. They are always on to bigger and better things. I love looking back on the photographs that I have captured of them and remembering those times that make my child into who they are today. I think that everyone should be able to have their memories recorded to have and remember from as well. So, I want to transition from a hobbyist photographer to a part-time professional photographer (part-time so that it doesn't take away from my full-time job - mom).

Well, here we go.

Julie

No comments: