Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Few of my Favorite Things




Life with 2 toddlers 14 months apart gets crazy. Lots of toys, lots of messes, and lots of noises. Along with that comes the extra hugs, kisses, and "I love you, mom's." Every morning they get up and find me to give me hugs before they go off to play. I am so blessed. I am the one they come to to kiss thier owies better, to look at their pictures, and to compliment their latest fashion statements. I can't think of a better way to spend my day.

I am very grateful that my husband works so hard so that I can be home each day enjoying the craziness of life. He supports me so many facets of my life. Thank you, sweetheart. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Remember your blessings (and even those blessings in disguise). Bring on the messes. :)

No comments: