Friday, December 21, 2007

A Day to Play

We are moving! Next week we close on our house down in Casa Grande, AZ. My husband took a job there. So, that means no more moving around (at least for a while) and a place to call home. This will also give me the chance to grow my photography business. Austin and Emma are excited about Casa Grande too.

The kids were so excited when they saw all the playgrounds, and the ducks in the pond by our house. We bought bread so they could feed the ducks. They chased them around the pond. Wait till you see some pictures from that day. Too funny. I'll post them later this week. Maybe tomorrow if I am looking for something to distract me from moving. :)

A distraction was just what I needed today - too much to think about doing. I took the kids outside so they could play - on grass, not just rocks like our backyard. This gave me the chance to pull out my camera and play around myself. We all had a blast! The kids because they could run away from mom and me because I could chase them down and catch some cute pictures (a little bribery doesn't hurt either). Austin didn't let his broken leg stop him from having fun - or torturing Emma, and Emma had fun running away and looking for rocks.

Well, here's a slideshow of our half hour of fun - that's all we could do. It was too windy and cold to stay out there any longer.

Enjoy!

No comments: