Wednesday, April 15, 2009

kids and smiles

I love kid photo sessions! It is all about having fun - and trying to see the world through their eyes. The 2 year old girl kept me on my toes! :) Her bright blues eyes and adorable smile made it all worth it. Her brother was calm and ready and willing to do what I asked him to do (awesome)! We started out with some portraits on the move. The toddler led and we followed - it is all about giving them control. Then, we found some water and rocks, and ended the session with a trip over to the ponds to feed the ducks.

Here are some of my favorites from the session.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

these turned out so adoreably cute! you do really great work julie!

Anonymous said...

Great shots and very cool video of your shoot with them.

KJ_Callahan said...

Wow! These were fun to look at again. They are some of my favorite pics of my kids. You did such a great job on this whole photo-shoot & you made it look so "effortless", but I KNOW how hard this shoot was...all the chasing "K" around and the energy it took on your part! THANK YOU!!