Friday, September 26, 2008

My favorite kids

It has been a little bit since I've posted about my favorite kids/models. :) So, here's what you get with 2 kids and 30 minutes at the park. They really didn't want their pictures taken, but hey, I needed some cute pictures of them as they keep growing. I knew if I waited any longer, they would probably be driving or something like that.

Here are some big smiles! They thought it was sooo funny that I wanted them to put their heads together - and they were pretty literal about it.



Austin liked to make goofy faces for the camera (or was it because he knew that I wanted happy faces? - too bad for him, I still think they are cute. :) )







Emma loved the flowers! She is soooo into pretty things.





And a little bit of love.



Check out the rest of my faves in the slideshow:

1 comment:

Jill said...

oh my gosh! those are the cutest kids. The are so cute!Emma and Austin look so much bigger than the last time i saw them.