Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our new arrival

This morning we had a new arrival to our home . . . a baby grand. I've always wanted a piano. I remember always having a piano growing up. I've had a keyboard, but there isn't anything like the real thing.

We've searched ebay and craigslist for a little bit trying to find the perfect (ie. affordable and not ugly) piano and Todd stumbled upon this one.



Isn't she beautiful?



Yes, it's a girl. :)



It will be loved, maybe we should name it. :)



It's a little out of tune and I'm a little rusty, but here is a lovely preview.

5 comments:

KMitchell said...

Congratulations! It looks beautiful!!!

~Hartwig Family~ said...

How exciting. She is a beauty.

Wetzel said...

Okay, SOSOSOSO jealous. I can honestly say that our friendship has survived many a trail, but this may be the last. hehe. I love you, I love to hear you play. I can't wait until it's me.

Wetzel said...

PS I love your title, both of them. I hope that is my next baby...well after this one.

amandamenghini said...

I'm very, very jealous. If I could carry it out I would try to steal it....